Harris A. Sanders, Registered Architect
Upon graduation from Penn State University, Harris returned to Albany to begin his four-year apprenticeship in a two person architectural firm. In 1954, he opened an office for general architectural practice. During the early years, his commissions included designing private homes, storefronts, office buildings, medical facilities and numerous restaurants. In 1966, he won an international design award for the Golden Fox Restaurant in Colonie, New York. IN the succeeding years, he has been principally involved with all the major residential and commercial projects the firm has designed and supervised.
Penn State University
Bachelor of Architecture, 1950
Professional/Community Affiliations and Awards
- Member – Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member – Child’s Nursing Home, Albany
- 1999 Build New York Aware Recipient for 252 Washington Avenue, Historic Albany Foundation